Monday, October 13, 2008

Our New Blog

Well, I decided to do a blog... Not that I have a lot of time to do it, but I thought this was a good way to keep everyone up to date with the exciting life of the Mitchell's.
What we've been up to lately:
Greg and I have been in Spokane, WA for just over a year now and I (Kalie) work at Plato's Closet as the manager. I love the store and it keeps me really busy. If you don't know what Plato's Closet is... your missing out, so look it up! Greg is also keeping busy with work. He has his own tile company (Rep-Tile & Marble) and has been blessed with a lot of work. We have enjoyed living here and being close to my fam, although we do miss Utah and we are not so much looking forward to the coming winter. (except for snow shoeing and skiing).

Also, we just found out the we are expecting our first baby. We are very excited and can't wait to start a new chapter in our lives. Unfortunately I have been spending a lot of time in the bathroom....not so fun, but hopefully the morning sickness will go away soon!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm glad that you got your own blog. To change your background you can create your own, which I don't know how to do, or you can look up different websites. I like www.thecutestblogontheblock.com, they have free ones or if you want they can customize one for you and that does cost. They have directions on there website on how to change your background to theirs. If you have questions you can call me, I'm home all day long. I hope you start to feel better soon!

Stellmon Family said...

Hey! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to see an US pix!! I am moving to SLC in two weeks, I can hardly wait! Jaimee is coming with me and already has a job lined up at Solitude ski resort and her OWN apartment!!! I am transferring with the VA and will be a nurse case manager in mental health. I am really excited. Can't wait for more on the new baby!!
Krisanne