Friday, May 29, 2009

Another sleepless night...

Well, it's a little after 12 and I am going crazy because I cant sleep. I know this is in preparation for the baby... but seriously... this is not fun. I either have terrible heart burn so I have to sit up, or I'm going to the bathroom almost every hour, or baby Malaya is giving me rib shots and it keeps me up. The good news... only one week left of being prego! YAY! I am going to be induced next Friday if Malaya doesn't come on her own (which I pray she will come sooner than Friday) but we are excited. It's been a long nine months and I can't wait to see our little girl!



4 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so excited for you guys!! You will have to post pictures of her!

I'm Dani said...

I feel for you. My hips hurt so bad. I usually down 3-4 tums before I go to bed. Good thing you get something so great at the end of all fo this! Our babies will have almost the same birthday. I go in on Thursday the 4th to be induced. Good luck. Love ya!

Kimberlie said...

Good Luck Kalie! I can't wait to see pics of your little girl!

Brynne said...

Oh, that is the worst!! I hate the last few weeks. Especially the last WEEK! I had the worst heartburn ever even with a prescription! Good luck Kalie! Hang in there!