Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby Blessing + 4th of July= Family filled weekend!

We were able to bless Malaya the weekend of the 4th of July. Greg's parents and sister Jessica came as well as my dad and his wife JC. We also had my mom and brothers and aunts and uncles. Thanks to everyone who came- we loved seeing everyone and although it was super hot in our small apartment, it was a very nice weekend.

Greg's Family : Wayne, Cheri, & Jessica

Malaya was definately ready to get out of her dress after all those pictures! :)
After the blessing we headed to Dan and Val's( my aunt and uncle) home for some food. Thanks to Cheri for making sloppy joes and my mom for helping with the food as well. Also- Thanks to Dan and Val for having us in their home. It was a wonderful weekend and we were happy that everything went well.

5 comments:

I'm Dani said...

I cannot believe how grown up your brothers are. I haven't seen them in a long time. Your little girl looks beautiful, and you look great as well. I'm glad your weekend was nice. Love ya!

Jessica said...

I wish we could have been there!! She is so cute! You look so pretty and I love you hair!!!!

Unknown said...

Jill and I are so sorry we could not be there, but we were there in spirit, we are so excited for you both and look forward to being able to put our hands on that new little squirt. Although I am not sure it will be a good idea to let Jill hold her, I don't know if I want her getting any new "crazy" ideas hehe. We love you both, please email me your address we have had a little something sitting around our house for a bit and need to ship it off to you. sstellmon@gmail.com

The de la Houssaye's said...

Congrats Kalie she is so beautiful! what a wonderful weekend you had

Jamie Giles said...

She looks so beautiful on her blessing day!! I'm so happy for you guys! Tell Greg hi for me.