Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

Not your typical Valentine's day for the Mitchells.....
1. Meeting with the Bishop at 9am to get a calling...
I was thinking maybe they would put me in the nursery, or primary again.... but, I was way wrong...
I am now a WARD MISSIONARY! I am pretty excited, really nervous, and hoping that I can find the time to squeeze this in our already busy lives.
2. Back home to make a quick breakfast of hash browns and pancakes. Yum!
3. Back to church
4. Later that night we headed over to my mom's house for a ham dinner. Yum!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ward Missionary!! That will be fun.

Deveny said...

Sounds like with all that work going on you guys will need a night out to de-stress with some friends................. :) Let us know if you ever have a weekend free, we'd love to hang out!