Thursday, April 22, 2010



We took a quick trip down to Parma to meet Greg's parents and sister Jenny
and hang out with Aunt Marilyn and Great Grandma Mann. We had a great time.
Jenny and I got to escape for a shopping trip in Boise while Grandma Cheri watched Malaya :)
Jenny got Malaya tons of cute clothes and it was so fun to see her.
THANKS JEN!
Unfortunately.... Greg caught the 24 hour flu and eventually we all got it. It was not fun!
The price you pay to see your family... just kidding-
we did have a good trip and Malaya did great in the car.





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

I'm Dani said...

Man... I wish I would have known you were in town. I would have loved to have seen you. Let me know next time you're going to be around Boise.

Jessica said...

She is getting so big...I love her smile in the pictures at the farm!! Cute Easter pics too!!

The de la Houssaye's said...

I am sorry about the flu! Not fun but you guys still look adorable! What a fun tractor ride!