Monday, June 15, 2009

Our sweet Malaya


I couldn't resist putting a big bow on her head... it's just too cute!
She has a cute little squish face when she sits in her bouncer. :)
Always sleeping.
Malaya likes to cuddle in a ball with me
and sprawl out when shes with her daddy.
1st sponge bath
Greg's family came to visit for a few days last week. We loved seeing them as well as getting help with our new little one. Thanks to Greg's mom for making meals, cleaning, and taking the night shift so mom could sleep. Also, thanks to my mom for staying a few days and helping with the night shift as well. Thanks so much!!




4 comments:

Jessica said...

Kalie, she is SO cute! I need a little girl to dress up...maybe someday!

I'm Dani said...

So cute! I love that 1st picture. She looks like her Daddy. (Most baby girls seem to, I don't know why...)

I'm Dani said...

Hey, I like my little baby sling. My mom made, it's super easy. I love that the aren't any buckles or straps. Ther's a bunch of ways to carry the baby in it, once they get older and can hold their head up. They look kind of scrunched when they lay in it, but they sleep well, so they must like it!

Brynne said...

What a CUTE GIRL!!! That is so nice your moms let you get some rest. Hope you are enjoying every minute of it. Really, it just gets more and more fun.