Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just Kidding...

Well.. life doesn't always work out the way you plan it! Long story short- with our apartment all packed and the u-haul rented we found out Greg's job fell through. So... tears and all, I went and asked for my job back. Thanks to my wonderful Aunt Val, Greg and I are now both working at Plato's Closet. I am the manager at the new store and we work opposite shifts so we don't have to get a sitter. On top of all this chaos, Greg and I are both sick and I have completely lost my voice. UGH! Crazy!!
Our friends had a going away BBQ for us. Miles even brought Greg his own steak :) It was a lot of fun and yummy food. Thanks guys!
Now we joke that we need to have a welcome to the ward BBQ :) Here are a few pictures of Malaya we have taken over the last few weeks. She will be 3 months old on the 5th! Time has gone so fast and she is so big!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! I mean, I am glad that things worked out alright, but we will miss you in Utah! In that wide-eyed pic of Malaya I think she looks like Jess ;)

Jessica said...

I'm glad that you were able to get your job back!! Malaya is so cute and getting so big! If you come down this way to visit Greg's parents let me know and we might be able to go to Utah so we can see each other. I think it's been like 2 years.

I'm Dani said...

Sorry to hear about things going bad. Luckily things still worked out. Like getting your job back. How's the little girl? Can you believe she's 3 months old tomorrow? It goes by too fast, doesn't it. Love ya!

Brynne said...

Oh, at least you both have a job. It's hard to have your plans crushed, though, especially last minute! Milaya is ADORABLE.

The de la Houssaye's said...

OH shoot! I was hoping you would move here! Oh well things dont work out for a reason! You look great Kalie!

Schurtz Family said...

I just found your blog off Trista's. We're happy you guys are staying and seriously need to do that "Welcome to the Ward" BBQ! Hope you guys feel better soon, I think the flu is just getting started in our house too. :(