Sunday, August 23, 2009

Big Changes Ahead...

Moving...
Yep. We are headed back to Utah this Friday. It's bitter sweet for both of us. We will really miss being close to my family and we will miss our ward and the friendships we have made here. Greg has the opportunity to do a job in Salt Lake and hopefully finish his last year of school at UVU.
We have been pretty busy lately- I have been training for someone to take over at Plato's Closet as well as trying to get some scrapbooking stuff done for my mom, not to mention packing and having a 2 1/2 month old that keeps me busy.

Hayden turned 15 this month.. CRAZY! (and Mitchell is driving...) Marcie Grimes from our ward made Malaya a beautiful blanket and 3 pairs of adorable baby booties. They are so cute! I had to take a picture of them and show them off. Thanks so much Marcie! Here is just another pic of my sweet baby :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Excited to have you back in the Utah!

I'm Dani said...

I hope all goes well with the move. Does your baby want to be held as often as mine does??? Good luck.
Love ya.

Jessica said...

Moving is never fun! I can't believe Hayden is 15 and Mitchell is driving. Where has time gone?

The de la Houssaye's said...

I cant believe your brothers are that old! Crazy! That is awesome you are moving back to UTah We need to get together while your here!