Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2 Months old

I can't believe Malaya is already
2 months!
It has gone by so fast and she has gotten so big.
Malaya has been such a joy in our lives. We love to watch her little personality as she plays on the floor.
She LOVES the TV! She likes her Baby Einstein movie as well as all the Disney Classics. She has learned to roll on to her side and has made it all the way to her tummy a few times. She loves to talk to us and always has smiles to share. :) My favorite thing is watching her sleep... it has been quite entertaining. She is always laughing in her sleep and sometimes we get a full on cry, it makes us wonder what she is dreaming about.

We LOVE you Malaya!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

She is getting so big! Time goes by so fast once you have kids. She is so cute!!

Unknown said...

She is SUCH a doll. I wonder if your luck will change and you will get a little Greg next, dun dun duh!

Unknown said...

What a cutie. I love the first picture. And I love her headband, Miles never let me put those on my girls and I think they are adorable!

The de la Houssaye's said...

She is so precious Kalie! I love her headbands and her smile is darling! What a sweet little girl!

Brynne said...

What a CUTE girl!!