Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer Fun

Wow... This summer has gone by so fast! Here are a few pictures to recap what's been happening

Here is Greg jumping off the rocks at Boulder Beach on the Spokane River. My family got together for a camp out and floating down the CDA river. Greg and Hayden(my little bro) brought their scuba stuff and had fun looking at the fish.
5 Year Anniversary!
WOW 5 years already? Yep! Time has gone by so fast. For our anniversary I made Greg a candy gram... it was kind of silly, but I figured we could eat the candy on our car ride to McCall Idaho for Greg's family reunion. Yummy :)
I love you Greg!
Family Reunion at McCall ID
Greg's Family has this tradition for the last 30 years. We rent condos on the Payette Lake in McCall and do lots of boating, jet skiing, swimming, cliff jumping, and of course eating WAY TOO much food! This was Malaya's first car trip. She did great. She slept most of the way. She's so sad she didn't get to go on a jet ski ride :) I just love her little hat.
Malaya with Great Grandma Mann. We had a great time seeing family and just relaxing. I wish we could have stayed a little longer. We love McCall.
On the way home we stopped at a park to eat and let Malaya out of her car seat.
She loved playing on the swings!
Here a just some random pics. I swear I take about 5 of the same pictures and only one turns out that isn't blurry from Malaya moving around. :) (Sorry.. I know this was a really long posting)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

She is getting so big! It sounds like you have been having lots of fun!

I'm Dani said...

isn't summer fun! I love the picture of her on the blanket. So cute.