Friday, September 28, 2012

Curly Sister Sue


We have been experimenting with curlers lately. I always had curlers in my hair growing up (I can't believe  I actually used to sleep with these things in my hair, ouch!) so I thought I would try it out on Malaya. Unfortunately we have 1 o'clock church (worst time ever, especially with kids) but it was just enough time after her bath to let them dry and be all cute for Sunday. She normally doesn't let me do anything with her hair, but she thought it was fun so I was able to get her to sit still a few times.
The hard part was actually getting her to stand still while I attempted to take some pictures. She usually is making funny faces or wont look at the camera and most of them end up blurry because she is constantly moving.
 



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deveny said...

My mom used to put those in at night too - she looks adorable!