Friday, September 28, 2012

Whistle while you hike

We did a lot of hiking this Summer and saw some cool waterfalls in Provo Canyon and Steward Falls.




Grandma Kae and my brother Tyler- Stewart Falls
Family night hike. Greg said it was going to be an easy walk along the trail... packing Jace in the front pack straight up the mountain wasn't easy! Greg just kept saying, "I don't remember this trail being straight up, I thought it was a quick easy hike". Well, 1 1/2 HOURS later, we finally made it to the falls, had our picnic,  and got back down right before dark. Malaya insisted on wearing here fairy costume from last Halloween. The entire time on this hike she was running up the mountain singing "I'm a fairy, I'm a fairy". I could barley keep up with her (sad, I know). She has soooo much energy and what better way to let it all out :)  She loves going on hikes with us. 
 

Hiking in Pine Canyon with Jenny, Jessie, and Adam. 

No comments: