Thursday, September 6, 2012

I got caught!

May 1st   2012
This day was just too eventful to not write about it, so here it goes.
I had just gotten two kids down to take a nap at the same time! Yipee! Finally I could have a tiny little break of peace and quiet, or so I thought…  Little did I know, Malaya wasn’t asleep at all. In fact, she had gone into Jace’s room and decided to decorate the walls, couch, floors, lamp table, and herself with Vaseline! When I found her I just wanted to scream! Instead, I walked away slowly and decided this could only go one of two ways, I could either loose it (which is most often what happens) or I could laugh it off, run to get the camera and share this story with you so that one day I can look back on this and tell Malaya what an angel she was at 3 years old J
Oh yeah… she also had a nice little surprise waiting for me in her panties when I found her… seriously?


After I had gotten Malaya in the bath and cleaned up her mess Jace had woken up. As I was changing his diaper he decided to spray poop on me (literally)! I was covered with little yellow specks of Jace’s poo! There has seldom been a dull moment while changing this little guys diaper. All the while, Malaya was throwing another tantrum because (heaven forbid) she had to put some panties back on. So, I gave up on this battle, and for the next hour till Greg got home, Malaya danced around the house completely naked.


Greg decided he would take us out for ice cream that night to relieve some of my craziness… Jace cried the entire way to the restaurant. Once we got there Jace had to be fed then changed because he had soaked through his clothes…. Yay for an awesome crazy day J

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay for the updates:) Your kids are so cute!! I still need to come see your store!